Sunday

Life is Sweet!

Just the other day I had the absolute pleasure of heading over to a great company that serves up delicious and amazing cakes.  Where did I go, you ask?  No other than .....


 My assistant, Karla, and I had a blast with Mary Alice talking about ...geeze, I think we covered all kinds of topics, but most importantly... cake.  As Mary Alice described it, the crew over at CCC is now "growing up" and you can sense that when you walk into their freshly painted studio.  
Really, it ended up being such a fun and educational night!

I think anyone would agree:  when you walk in and see all the colors, cakes, and fun, your inner-child starts to come out!  The three of us sat down at the table where they sit all of their clients, wedding, business, or otherwise.  In the center of the table, they have tons and tons of colored pencils because while talking with you about the vision you have for your event, CCC will begin to sketch and design. 


As we sat there, we were surrounded by cakes displayed on the tables close by. 

Here is a sample of what we saw and others that Mary Alice emailed over for me:




The detail on these cakes was amazing.  Absolutely amazing.




The next two pictures are of the same cake.  
CCC definitely captured the essence of Baltimore in this one!
I'm afraid that these pictures just don't do justice to how detailed and beautifully crafted this (and these) cakes are.



Then, the spools of ribbon caught my eye ...



And, before we left, Mary Alice sent us home with a box of cake containing six different flavors.  



Now, although I cannot eat chocolate and had to share those with my husband when I got home, I will say my absolute all-time favorite was the dulce de leche.  So, when you head over there to taste some delicious cakes for your wedding cake tasting, be sure to add the dulce de leche to your box!

If you are looking for a unique cake for your wedding (or any other event), you should check out Charm City Cakes.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Let me know if you like dulce de leche!


No comments:

Post a Comment