Thursday

Hotlanta

I'm in Atlanta! I went to college in Atlanta and I'm back for a visit. I went to this really cool restaurant that I want to tell you about. It's called the Sun Dial and it's a restaurants that spins. SPINS. While you're sitting at your table and enjoying your dinner, you can see a 360 degree view of Atlanta. It's so cool. And I had delicious food and dessert while I was there (vanilla creme brulee with fresh fruit!).


View from our table
I love Creme Brulee




















If you by any chance are getting married in Atlanta, I highly suggest you have your engagement party or rehearsal dinner here. The views are beautiful which guarantees limitless photo opportunities and the food is tasty, too! Their website is http://www.sundialrestaurant.com/.

Sunset

I personally think the best time to go is right before sunset. You can literally see the sun slowly go down until it disappears completely and Atlanta transf

No comments:

Post a Comment