Saturday

Let March Madness begin......




I love basketball.  
LOVE college basketball.  
True, Real, Love.  

So, to me, March Madness is more endearing and exciting than "mad".  
I'm excited to say that this afternoon at jpb designs we started our own March Madness... 
The 2012 wedding season has begun! 

With a special shout out to Joanna & Matt -  Thanks for having us be a part of your special wedding day.  
We had a great afternoon at Glenview Mansion in Rockville, MD.

The wedding was such a lovely afternoon brunch.  
I cannot wait to get a hold of pictures from the event in the next couple of weeks to post them for you.        
      Can't you image some great events at Glenview?  I can't decide what my favorite season would be to have a wedding there.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment